Annual membership for LRBA is currently £10.00. The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. It helps our volunteer administrators if you would be willing to join by standing order, as this greatly reduces the amount of time they spend dealing with the applications.
• To pay for your LRBA Membership On-Line, please Click Here
Alternatively, if you would prefer to pay by BACS, please contact the membership secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you instruct your bank so that she can give you a reference number. Before becoming a LRBA member you will need to read and accept our Ride Rules and Information form.
• To proceed to our PDF Ride Rules & Information Form, please Click Here
• To see the new updated additional ride rules to comply with BHS guidance, please Click Here
• To read or print out a PDF copy of our Membership Form, please Click Here
• To download your Adobe PDF Reader please Click Here
• To visit our Members Only page please Click Here. This is a "password protected" page. To continue to the password log-in using the password on your membership card remembering to make sure you use all uppercase letters and the backspace to clear any spaces at the start of you entering the password. (on some browsers it may show that the page is unsafe. It is perfectly safe, so please select continue to the Members page).
Your membership fee helps LRBA to campaign for more safe places to ride in the future. There are many ways YOU can help and get involved. There is a section on the membership form for you to state how you can help. For example, you might want to join the Committee; help organise a ride; take notes at an area meeting; etc.
• Membership card
• Members Page Password
• 3 Newsletters per year
• A copy of the LRBA constitution
• Our contact list
• Our Bridleways Guidelines
• Our annual Rides Programme is sent out with the March Newsletter
• A car window sticker so you can spot other members and spread the word
You should find all the information you need in the various sections of this website. If you feel something is missing, please get in touch with us at email@example.com. To download your free Adobe PDF Reader please Click Here.